Home

Urshifu smogon

Urshifu-R is a very potent wallbreaker and pivot in the OU metagame, being able to force switches and threaten common Pokemon like Corviknight, Skarmory, and Mandibuzz while pivoting on switch-ins to its STAB moves such as Toxapex, Slowbro, and Tangrowth. It can even overwhelm and take advantage of defensive cores made of bulky Water-types like. Urshifu-R is a very potent wallbreaker and pivot in the OU metagame, being able to force switches and threaten common Pokemon like Corviknight, Skarmory, and Mandibuzz while pivoting on switch-ins to its STAB moves such as Toxapex, Slowbro, and Tangrowth

Level. 50. EVs. 4 HP. 252 Atk. 252 Spe. Urshifu-S equipped with a Focus Sash is top notch at winning one-on-one situations, effectively beating most physical attackers with Focus Sash intact and dealing immense damage to subsequent Pokemon before fainting Corviknight is a good check for Rillaboom, Clefable and Hatterene. Also with Iron Head you have more option vs Fairy-types, Alakazam and Specs users as Dragapult or Aegislash with his 252 investments in Sp. Def + Careful nature.U-Turn needs to avoid the Magnezone trapand gives momentum for Urshifu or Hydreigon. It performs the same functions as Excadrill considering it has Defog as a hazard.

Urshifu-Rapid-Strike SS Smogon Strategy Pokede

1. Why is Urshifu (Single Strike) at the top of Smogon's new tier list? User Info: MarquisOndore. MarquisOndore 5 months ago #1. As far as I can tell, it is rather slow, and its typing has a glaring weakness to fairy, one of the most relevant typings in the meta, represented by the likes of Clefable. Can somebody fill me in
  2. This form of Urshifu is a strong believer in the one-hit KO. Its strategy is to leap in close to foes and land a devastating blow with a hardened fist. Shield. Inhabiting the mountains of a distant region, this Pokémon races across sheer cliffs, training its legs and refining its moves. Sword
  3. Urshifu is a Fighting/Dark type Pokémon introduced in Generation 8.It is known as the Wushu Pokémon.. Urshifu is a legendary Pokémon available in the first expansion pass to Pokémon Sword & Shield, The Isle of Armor.It evolves from Kubfu
  4. Enjoy the video? Subscribe! https://bit.ly/LordEmvee . Tang you all for the support and hopefully to-Maro Ur Shifu will hit 40k. Hope you enjoy Urshifu Si..
  5. User Info: biraiya. biraiya 5 months ago #6. I agree with fighting/dark Urshifu, if the idea behind banning pokemon is that they hold far too much influence over the meta, as it usually is. I don't think fighting/water should be tossed under the bus with it. FC: 0662-7548-7567

Urshifu is a large, bipedal Pokémon resembling a humanoid black bear with a wushu motif. It has a muscular build with long legs and long arms with large paws and claws for striking. Its body and head are covered in gray, black, and white fur, minus the yellow muzzle Pokemon Sword. Smogon is suspect testing Urshifu. User Info: LightningAce11. LightningAce11 (Topic Creator) 5 months ago #11. But it's a discussion of sword and shield on the sword and shield message boards. Smogon originated on gamefaqs, after all. I want you to grab your nuts. Grab your balls Wicked Blow (move) From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. 5 (max. 8) Not a TM, TR, HM, or Move Tutor move. Wicked Blow (Japanese: あんこくきょうだ Dark Blow) is a damage-dealing Dark-type move introduced in Generation VIII. It is the signature move of Single Strike Style Urshifu Smogon is suspect testing Urshifu. User Info: Tastiest_Soup. Tastiest_Soup 48 minutes ago #21. My only issue with dark urshifu is in monotype. I run ghost, so dark teams are already a struggle for me. But when I see urshifu on the team I just forfeit most of the time. I have one mon on my team that can sometimes counter it, but it's not. Protective Pads Urshifu-R has seen an uptick in use thanks to WCoP as a solid offensive pivot and wallbreaker with Future Sight support. Focus Punch not only lets it reliably overload Corviknight by underspeeding its Roost and hitting it super effectively, but it also ensures that Close Combat will KO standard Toxapex after taking Future Sight.

Can't wait for Smogon to ban it to Ubers. Still using it. The Official Garlarian Jynx of the Pokemon Sword Board. User Info: edomon007. edomon007 1 year ago #7. My predicted stats (both have a base stat of 580): Single Strike Style. HP 95, ATK 150, DEF 100, Sp. ATK 55, Sp. DEF 90, SPD 90. Rapid Strike Style Urshifu in this form favor battling without holding anything back. When enraged, they will mercilessly attack an opponent until it is utterly crushed. A Single Strike Style Urshifu's movements are often direct and involve rushing forward in a straight line. It will keep its distance from its opponents at first, only to leap in close in an.

SS OU Yet another Urshifu-R centered - Smogon Forum

1. Strong wallbreakers such as Tapu Lele, Urshifu-R, Bisharp, and Dragapult appreciate Corviknight's slow pivoting with U-turn getting them in safely. Other Options A Bulk Up set with maximum HP and Special Defense EVs, a Careful nature, and a moveset of Brave Bird / Bulk Up / Substitute / Roost is an option for a bulky wincon
  2. Defog Landorus-T and Choice Scarf Tapu Fini provide this while compressing checks to Zeraora, Heatran, Dragapult, and opposing Weavile and Urshifu-R. Tapu Fini can also cripple walls like Toxapex and Corviknight with Trick, while Landorus-T can alleviate pressure for Tapu Fini and Galarian Slowking, provide a great option against Dragonite and.
  3. Enjoy the video? Subscribe! http://bit.ly/PokeaimMD . How to use Isle Armor Urshifu in Pokemon Sword and Shield! A Pokemon Sword and Shield Unseen Fist Ur..
  4. The National Dex Monotype's suspect test has concluded! And with it, Urshifu-S is no longer allowed in the format! Results + Votes:..
  5. Power. 80 BP. Accuracy. 100%. Priority. 0. PP. 5. This move is always a critical hit unless the target is under the effect of Lucky Chant or has the Battle Armor or Shell Armor Abilities
  6. s ·. And ZU's suspect test has ended! With the 50% having been met, Centiskorch is no longer allowed in the format! Result + Votes
  7. Buzzwole has been rising up quickly in OU! Buzzwole's defensive typ... ing and excellent physical bulk are key in checking some of the most dangerous offensive threats in the metagame like Weavile, Urshifu-R, and Kartana. Buzzwole is also a dangerous offensive threat in itself due to its sky-high Attack stat and solid coverage options

Why is Urshifu (Single Strike) at the top of Smogon's new

Urshifu - #892 - Serebii

Single Strike doesn't have the advantages Surging Strikes have but it has much more spammable STAB to compensate. It doesn't get walled by Clef or Toge thanks to its access to Iron Head and Poison Jab. Fighting/Dark also does have some defensive merits such as a notable Ghost resist and a Psychic Immunity. 3. level 2 In Singles OU, Urshifu-Single Strike is a top 5 Pokemon and Urshifu-Rapid strike will probably end up in UU/UUBL. Rapid strike is pretty good in battle stadium singles but single strike is better in OU. RS beats focus sash gimmicks and mimikyus disguise, also does well vs iron defense/substitute mons Rocky Helmet Amoongus can check Rapid Strike, and Urshifu will take massive recoil with its multi-hit attack. Toxapex is a great counter as well. As for Single Strike Urshifu, it's honestly a lot tougher to check. Try strong physics walls like Hippowdon and Kommo-o. 185. level 2. waluigismashedme. · 11m Water Urshifu is outsped and KOed by +0 Psychic. Dark one is better than water both are gonna be good though. Dark/Fighting is alot better offensive coverage than water/fighting. Only downside is the 4x weakness to fairy, however with returning steel types like Skarm, Magnezone and Scizor this can be mediated Kubfu, featured as the mascot of the Isle of Armor expansion of Pokémon Sword and Shield, is the newest Pokémon whose evolution, Urshifu, comes with alternate forms. Much like with Rockruff and Lycanroc, where you train it depends on the form it permanently takes. Urshifu will either be what is called Single Strike Style or Rapid Strike Style

Defensive Pivot. 30% chance to burn the target. Thaws target. 10% chance to freeze the target. Heals the user by 50% of its max HP. Hits two turns after being used. User switches out. When switching in, the holder is unaffected by hazards on its side of the field. This Pokemon restores 1/3 of its maximum HP, rounded down, when it switches out Anyone who purchases the Pokémon Sword and Shield Expansion Pass can acquire the new Fighting-type Pokémon, Kubfu, while at the Isle of Armor. After fighting its way through one of the towers on the island, Kubfu will either evolve into Fighting/Dark-type Urshifu (Single-Strike Style) or Fighting/Water-type Urshifu (Rapid Strike Style)

Pokemon Sword and Shield Expansion Pass Officially

How to Obtain Urshifu. Urshifu is a new Legendary Pokemon introduced in the Isle of Armor DLC.. Unlike other Legendary Pokemon, Urshifu has an evolution line. After obtaining Kubfu, you will need to train him through a gauntlet of challenges on either of the Towers of Two Fists, Tower of Darkness or Tower of Waters, before he evolves into Urshifu.. The player can only choose one of the two. Meanwhile, Rapid Strike Urshifu's Water typing opens up weaknesses to Grass and Electric Pokemon. Another point to keep in mind is that Water/Fighting is a less common type combination than Dark. Not Smogon, the ranked online that comes with the game itself I mean. I suppose Isle of Armor pokemon will only be usable from july onwards, what about Urshifu? Does it count as a legendary and will it be relegated to casual battles because of that or will you be able to use it in ranked battles from july onwards Urshifu Pokemon Breakdown / Pokemon Sword and Shield Urshifu Stats and more! URSHIFU OP! We have been waiting to see Urshifu's Stats in the Isle of Armor and.. Urshifu is the only Legendary Pokémon with a G-Max Move. Melmetal is the only Mythical Pokémon with a G-Max Move. Alcremie and Toxtricity can each learn only one G-Max Move, despite having multiple alternate forms. Urshifu is the only Pokémon with more than one G-Max Move. In other language

How to make Urshifu learn to Gigantamax. After completing either the Tower of Waters or the Tower of Darkness you'll find your way back to the dojo. Go inside and you'll run into Hop. While talking to Hop and Mustard, you'll learn that Urshifu hasn't learned how to Gigantamax yet. To make matters worse, this giant bear doesn't like the taste of. Subscribe for daily Sword/Shield content! http://bit.ly/WolfeyVGC World Champion breaks down the new competitive rules for Series 5 of Competitive Pokemon! N.. Urshifu, when evolved from Kubfu, has two possible forms - the Single Strike Style, which has a Fighting and Dark typing, and the Rapid Strike Style, which has a Fighting and Water typing. Kubfu will evolve into one of two forms, Single Strike Style or Rapid Strike Style, depending on the choices you make in the Isle of Armor DLC

Urshifu Pokédex: stats, moves, evolution & locations

1. Pokémon of the Week - Urshifu. Urshifu, The Wushu Pokémon. This form of Urshifu is a strong believer in the one-hit KO. Its strategy is to leap in close to foes and land a devastating blow with a hardened fist. Inhabiting the mountains of a distant region, this Pokémon races across sheer cliffs, training its legs and refining its moves
  2. In a vacuum, Rapid Strike Urshifu is the better Kubfu evolution in Pokemon: Isle of Armor. This is because it has better typing, and arguably a more useful exclusive move, which is Surging Strikes
  3. In contrast, Urshifu Rapid Strike Style's critical hits make it so it lands an actual Power of 150. Of course, the effectiveness of either Urshifu version will depend on what type of Pokémon it faces in battle. Urshifu Ability. Both Urshifu forms will learn Unseen Fist as their Ability. This is a brand new Ability that only Urshifu can have
  4. Rapid Strike Urshifu has the exclusive move, Surging Strikes, which is a 25 base power Water-type attack. However, this move hits three times and always results in a critical hit
  5. ed by how it trained as a Kubfu. Single Strike Style Urshifu prefers battling without holding back. If enraged, it will mercilessly attack the opponent until utterly crushed. Its movements are direct.
  6. Single Strike Urshifu will be much more widely used because the ****er can power through 80% of the currently walls. Until it runs into something with Focus Sash, Focus Band, or Sturdy. nd9k: everything i post is terrible. User Info: PadWarrior. PadWarrior (Topic Creator) 11 months ago #13
  7. Both forms will share the same ability, Unseen Fist, which allows Urshifu to deal physical damage even if an opponent protects itself. You can't go wrong with either form of Urshifu and the.

SINGLE STRIKE URSHIFU IS WICKED STRONG - YouTub

A Pokémon that was formed by 108 spirits. It is bound to a fissure in an odd keystone. Pearl. It was bound to a fissure in an odd keystone as punishment for misdeeds 500 years ago. Platinum. Its constant mischief and misdeeds resulted in it being bound to an Odd Keystone by a mysterious spell. HeartGold Urshifu-Rapid-Strike | SS | Smogon Strategy Pokedex . Galarian Weezing is the team's Ground immunity and removes entry hazards for the team, with Will-O- Wisp also allowing it to cripple My guess it would have only been UU at best. 8. level 1. Mantthew. · 7m. Horse 100% for me. The amount of dark/ normal types (that check it so not urshifu) in the tier is too limiting to teambuilding. And there are sets that can counter mandibuzz (hex), and blissey (cm dark pulse) which are some of the best horse checks around. 6. level 1

Smogon is suspect testing Urshifu - Pokemon Swor

This week we are featuring a team - Smogon University

Doubles - Urshifu-R | Smogon Forums⚡Shiny GMAX Bundle⚡ – TheshinypokemartSS OU - Wanting some opinions and suggestions | Smogon ForumsDLC2 Crown Tundra Speculation Thread [SPOILERS] | Page 3SS OU - Zarude+Rotom Fan+Sand OU | Smogon ForumsSS OU - SS-OU team for laddering:> | Smogon Forumsurshifu | Tumblr